Thread: Speculation: Trade Proposals Thread
View Single Post
Old
04-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethomas07 View Post
I agree.. we'll prob end of trading Pyatt and maybe/maybe Asham (haley 600k is oneway next yr) free up some cash.. but we made our trade to restructure the team the way we want it.. Prob gear up for 14'.. much better FA class thats for sure.. Pavelski, Stansy, Kessel, Malkin etc..

Richards buyout is possible this summer (depends are RFAs) but most likely 14' due everyone UFAs..

Lockup hank ASAP this summer or before going into next yr.. What do you think he'll cost 7yr-42m?

Callahan and Girardi will soon follow..

AGAIN no way Staal will be traded, sorry i hate seeing that on this thread hahah.. hes on a sweetheart contract.. if he was a UFA this summer he'd get 5-6m AAV easily.. Which we'll have to pay next contract forsure!

do you guys think Brass could be our number 2c going into next yr if we buyout richards?
I think your right in saying the move to restructure the team was made at the deadline so I really think the team will be pretty much the same except Pyatt is gone to clear salary. I think Asham stays. Boyle should go for a pick and/or cheaper alternative. Similar to the Rupp/Powe deal

Richards is likely bought out but not next yr it will be the yr after that. So for next yr much of the same, have a regular camp

C- Stepan, Richards, Brassard, cheaper alternative. Lindberg or another Halpern type
LW- Nash, Clowe, Hagelin, Powe, Haley
RW- Callahan, Dorsett, Asham......that other spot is 1 of Zuc,Kreider, Miller, Fasth