View Single Post
Old
04-13-2013, 02:47 PM
SimonKnightsman

vCash: 500
Back in 2009 when all the manipulation talk was going on with the draft it was soon after the OHL hired Miller and that changed a lot of things moving forward. Teams immediately were put on notice the league was getting serious. That was right about the peak of Windsor's great run and probably attracted the new guy who was just hired. Maybe with all the defections into Windsor it stood out like a sore thumb making this guys new role easy. I don't believe the Rangers or Knight's have done anything since 2008, 09 since he was hired to warrant any special heat.....but Windsor made it look suspicious with player after player heading there over 2 year period. Just maybe Boog and Rychel should of also heeded the warnings and the league gave everyone fair notice. I doubt they ever release names of anyone involved with the courts and chances of libel suites going the other way. Otto I don't see how you think Hunter is in Branch's pocket......look at their whole team and spare players rosters....they drafted almost the entire thing.