View Single Post
Old
08-30-2006, 02:42 PM
GoodKiwi

vCash: 500
OT: Apartment Rental in Montreal

Hi,

I'm looking for an apartment to rent in Montreal area. I won't be moving for another three months, so I'm not looking for anything specific at this point; just want to see what the prices are like and hear recommendations as far as general areas within the city go. I would like to rent a 3½ (one bedroom apartment) located in western Montreal(let's say anything west of peel street). I have a very good knowledge of NDG,Westmount,Cote St-Luc and Hampstead areas, so if you mention an intersection or such I will probably know exactly where that is. Perhaps state your personal experiences renting an apartment in any of the areas of my interest, it'd be very helpful to hear those.

One particular area I've been thinking about is at is the neighbourhood of Girouard & Notre-Dame-de-Grace intersection, just below Villa Maria metro station. Anyone from around there to tell me what it's like?

Another thing I'm interested in is if you could point me to some websites you might know about. I have obviously googled it up, but I might've missed something good. Any local message boards on the subject?

So, to sum it up, I'm not in a rush to make any decisions yet, but since I'm always very picky when it comes to choosing an apartment I want to take as much time as I can to consider all aspects of my move. All your input is very much welcome and I'm open to listen to all of your suggestions!

Thank you!

GoodKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote