View Single Post
Old
04-13-2013, 09:33 PM
deandebean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
I disagree. It's just been that we've had a smurfy team for so long we can't even pretend like we can "crush" the opposition. I'm certain with a couple of big dirty hitters/fighters the entire attitude of HFHabs would be different.

The GDT is filled to the brim with whining and the game hasn't started yet. We whine about antichambre yet watch and report their **** incessantly. I use "we" as in HFHabs, we have some great people here but the general intelligence level is in the gutter.

How many god damn times do you see the same posters trolling about Price? And the another idiot re-trolling "hey where are all the price haterz now?? did u see that wicked save he made??". And then another idiot making a thread in the main board and another going to the Bruins board and sucking their teats "lol habs fan coming in peace, please beat our team up cuz we want a high pick! I hate the coach" or just plain sucking up to the racist, violent Bruins board constantly and legitimizing their points.

I don't care about how bad the Leafs or Bruins posters are because they only hurt their own discourse - but our posters are effin AWFUL.
Wasn't always that way on this board. I remember when the posters were a tad older and a tad more composed. The McPhees, Lord Chezz, FerrisFox, and others who are probably lurking by don't post here anymore (or not as much) have left for greener pastures. Where boards aren't as immature. This board can be funny at times, but when they lose to a team like the Leafs (who cares, really, it's only a freaking hockey game), this board turns into a kidergarden for toddlers who lost their rattles.