View Single Post
Old
04-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Push Dr Tracksuit
Gerstmann 3:16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttcminaker View Post
This is a major need for this organization (among many others)
The PP is a mess with no true QB on the point to run the show. I don't see anyone in the organization at this point that is a true QB from the point. Ehrhoff, much like Brennan was, is a trigger man more so than a QB. The only dman in the organization that I see with this potential at the moment is McCabe but he is years away.

It looks like a trade might be the best route. Maybe see if Nashville is willing to work something around Ryan Ellis, who is small but was a phenomenal PP QB in junior.

They will need to find someone for next year or this 30th overall PP will continue to struggle.
We need to be able to enter the zone with possession and then retain possession. Half of our PP time on any given night is spent retrieving the puck from our end because we have 0 possession ability. Second you don't need a defenseman to QB a PP. Any player with good enough vision and hands to setup a play is fine. As a matter of fact I would prefer if out PP QB was playing off the half boards or even behind the net so we would defenders back to cover for turnovers.

Push Dr Tracksuit is offline   Reply With Quote