Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Islanders 4/13/13
View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 12:07 AM
iLandHer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
Great for you. Lundqvist is the best goalie in the league and that's what he does. If you guys didn't luck as hard as you did it's a 3-1 game at the worst for us and you don't even get a point out of this.

Sorry if I sound hostile, just don't think it's cool for Isles fans to come in and say "we dominated you and you didn't deserve this W, butttt it happens."
I thought I was pretty respectful. If you're going to cling to a 3 or 4 minute span in a 60+ minute game, then you're just helping prove the point.

Lundqvist is dominant, and seeing as how many of your fellow fans agree with us on the way the game was played, I don't see why you'd take it so personally and get upset about it. I also agreed with the penalty call that many Isles fans are apparently upset over.

I mostly just wanted to say that I enjoyed it, even with the loss and look forward to more games between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
I noticed often how it seems like only goalies "steal" games. This isn't directed at you. It's just an observation I've made.

Actually, I almost never see any mentions of skaters stealing games. Huh.
Simply because they don't. It's hard to steal a game when you're on the bench for 2/3rds of it.

iLandHer is online now   Reply With Quote