View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 07:33 AM
mooskating
flex

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by setkreiderfree View Post
Stralman is a turnover machine. Open your eyes. He's awful at covering players in front of the net. He can't move players in front of the net. He consistently turns back into the other teams players when he has the puck behind the net. Watch for this next game. He'll get the puck free, instead of skating to open ice, he turns back into the other teams forwards. He does it all the time. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. He also is absolutely horrible at getting his shot through to the net. I can't remember a player that is worse at hitting the other teams players with his shot. It's embarrassing. He doesn't have a clue what a body check is. I would say that is why Moore is better.

Remember what the defense was like before the Moore trade. Despite his limited ice time, he has already improved the defense significantly. There was a reason Moore was drafted in the first round and Stralman was a guy one of the worst defensive teams in hockey didn't want. He's not very good.
apparently you did not watch this team last year. he stepped up and became a solid #5/4 for us. probably still easily a #5

moore still has more upside, but stralman was great for us last season.