Old
04-14-2013, 09:38 AM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Not sure that the new turtle style is helping him. Sorry but for a big goalie, he looks way too small in his net. You'd hope he would turn out to be a pretty hybrid goalie. Now he's just another butterfly one. But not even a regular butterfly, looks to me like a condensed one. And the day he doesn't have confidence, he's a condensed butterfly goalie deep in his net....That can't be good.
One thing is for sure.. whether or not it's coaching or if it's Prices confidence level right now. He needs to be out on the top of the blue paint.

I'm relatively the same height as Price and when I was slumping, I realized when the play was coming to me, I'd slide back WITH my defenseman and get sucked back deep into my crease. I came out a little farther to start the play and made sure I stayed on the top of the blue paint until the puck got down below the face-off circles and my play extremely improved.

Price does need to get out and make his size that much more of an advantage. Make the shooters see nothing and force to pick corners, which will result in helping our transition game.