View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 09:41 AM
lopey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins Stooge View Post
For me, Lucic was under the microscope more then others just because of his recent play. I'm not saying everyone else is an angel compared him, absolutely not, but Lucic in general had a few turnovers that while they didn't turn to go goals, they were 3/2 on 1's with great opportunities, it was plain to see, and it's been a theme of his that past few weeks. You're right, Peverley has been incredibly soft the past few games, he's got no strength on the puck, and we could go on from there about Hortons dissapearing act or whatever, but I'll spare the negativity and the time.

Not sure what you're trying to get at with the pink hat comment there bud, and I won't take it as a direct attack from you and more to some others, but I've been here just like you have, and have been around to know what a real struggling Bruins team is like to watch . . . Paging Dave Lewis . . .
This 1000%. Lucic has been beyond bad. Bad enough he is not scoring or hitting, but his turnovers have been horrible. He needs to sit

lopey is offline   Reply With Quote