View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 10:16 AM
SgtJoseph

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze 44 View Post
Lets face it , the media here is a joke and half the fanbase is as well (I'm being generous). No goalie will ever be good enough here as EVERY and I mean EVERY goal is dissected down to with side the guys Johnson was hanging on when trying to ATTEMPT to make a save all the while the defense opens an E-Z pass aisle straight down the middle. Pelle Lindbergh got off easy because trust me most of you mindless (can't even skate) so-called fans would have ran him out of town. We've had goalies who finished with under 2.00 GAA that came with-in a game of getting us to the Stanley Cup that wasn't good enough...get rid of him because a guy in the minors won the Calder Cup. Neil Little won a Calder Cup...how'd that work out for him? I don't believe this story at all and find it hilarious that 97.5's Mike (I wanna be Lebron) Missanelli is ticked off and defending his boy that supposedly broke (made-up) this story.
At this point I hope they do buy out Bryz just for his own sanity and because no matter what he does he can't win here.
I absolutely agree with you here ! BOB is in a MUCH better place to play goal from a media stand point and Fanbase stand point.........I remember about a month ago when Bryz played a heck of a game and then Timmy P started actually making fun of the guy during an interview........What a HACK ! Our club scores 3 goals total in the last 4 games is a MUCH bigger problem than goal tending, Defense, etc.

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote