View Single Post
04-14-2013, 01:01 PM
orange is better
Mayor of Seeyasville
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by daynus View Post
not questioning your statement orange,regarding nichuskin, i am just curious is all. was this during an interview. and if their is a link, could you post it. as i am to lazy to go back and read all the pages in this thread. man if this is true, i would love to take this guy. as much as i like nurse,risto,zadarov, this guy is way to huge of a talent to pass over.
Go check out the prospects thread; I think someone posted the link in there on the last page.

Originally Posted by FLYguy3911 View Post
Nichushkin gives this organization something it has lacked (or hoped JVR could fill) for some time now. A big, skilled, winger that can skate. Lindholm is a nice looking player and I wouldn't be mad at the pick, but there are already players in the organization with his kind of skill set. Nichushkin's upside is significant.
That's true, but from what I understand, Nichushkin is more of a "top 6 or bust" type of player, no?

There is a good chance ( if it were for his khl contract ) that Nichushkin has the frame and skillset to play in the nhl right away though.