View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 01:01 PM
orange is better
than other colors...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by daynus View Post
not questioning your statement orange,regarding nichuskin, i am just curious is all. was this during an interview. and if their is a link, could you post it. as i am to lazy to go back and read all the pages in this thread. man if this is true, i would love to take this guy. as much as i like nurse,risto,zadarov, this guy is way to huge of a talent to pass over.
Go check out the prospects thread; I think someone posted the link in there on the last page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYguy3911 View Post
Nichushkin gives this organization something it has lacked (or hoped JVR could fill) for some time now. A big, skilled, winger that can skate. Lindholm is a nice looking player and I wouldn't be mad at the pick, but there are already players in the organization with his kind of skill set. Nichushkin's upside is significant.
That's true, but from what I understand, Nichushkin is more of a "top 6 or bust" type of player, no?

There is a good chance ( if it were for his khl contract ) that Nichushkin has the frame and skillset to play in the nhl right away though.