View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by airic000 View Post
Last yr I got in a debate with someone on this board about how we should do whatever it takes to trade for Alex Chiasson and I suggested that we should offer Danny Kristo. The individual I was debating with thought I was crazy. Who's crazy now???

To add insult to injury, Alex Chiasson is a HUGE habs fan (I know this b/c my mom worked with his parents and gave his sister english lessons) not to mention that he's that big Quebecois power forward we've been looking for.
Well actually no one is crazy as there's no indication that Kristo won't be an important player as well. And I do think he will be a key player in the NHL. Now, it's all great to think that Chiasson will also be great....but he won't be a goal a game till the end of his career. Dallas didn't have that much pressure after trading Ryder and Jagr, kid came up and with not a lot of pressure is just lighting out right now. Will indeed be a very good player, but let's not analyse a deal that wasn't made based on what's happening right now. At least not yet.