Thread: Claude Julien
View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 04:35 PM
bostonwinscup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by du5566 View Post
Enough is enough. I am sick and tired of hearing about Claude’s system and how it’s conducive to winning hockey. The reality is Claude’s “system” didn’t earn the Bruins a Stanley Cup; it was the play of Tim Thomas. I have had enough of Seguin getting third line minutes, Jagr playing with Campbell, and Hamilton being a healthy scratch for players like Ference and Bartkowski. In my opinion when the Bruins play well and win it’s in spite of Claude’s “system” not because the players are buying into it and following through on their “defensive responsibilities.” Tim Thomas is gone, the only way this team wins anything this year (or in the near future) is if Rask or Khudobin start playing lights out a la TT circa 2010. Otherwise; with Claude at the helm, this team is destined for a first or second round playoff bump. The question at this point is how much longer does Cam and Peter allow this farce to continue???
why all the complaining Players have to step up be accountable
What happened to luc the fear he gives with his hard checks his grit and his xtra effort
Our bruins are not playing with compassion and 100% effort
leave claude alone and wake up bruins