View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Sergei Shirokov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
1) @ already being elite with under 100 season games
2) Halak was traded after an amazing season and a more amazing playoff run, his value was more than Schneiders then (debatable) and his return wasn't much at that point in time.

Canucks fans need to accept that goalies don't hold much value, no matter how good they are. Once you guys accept that, then the trade proposal threads will go better when they involve one of your goalies.

I'd also like to know 3 good returns goalies have fetched since the 2004 lockout...anyone want to help me out on this?
JVR has 1 full year and this half year of top 6 production, he is not a top 6 forward?

Johnathon Quick has had 1 year of elite stats, is he not elite?

C'mon.

Anyone who has watched this team can easily see he is elite. If not then how did he displace Luongo, a generational talent, who is definetly elite, from the starter position?

Seriously, there is a reason he is in Vezina conversation, last I heard the guys you are comparing him too haven't been.

This guy is most certainly elite and anyone who has watched a handful of Canucks games this year can see that.

On a team with the Sedins, Luongo, and more. He is the best player, and has been the best player this season. Easily.

Edit: and I have no idea why people make these threads, its just a small group that want Luongo to stay. The Majority of Canucks fans have no interest in trading Schneider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
You still thinking of offer sheeting Tanev?
Id be crushed.

Sergei Shirokov is offline   Reply With Quote