View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Kershaw

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
Totally with you on Arvidsson, BN.

I'm obviously only going off of highlights, but if they're representative of his overall play, that's a kid who should not only be gone by the 3rd round, but before the second as well. The pass where he gets crunched by 2 different guys and yet still sets up his linemate alone in front with a pass right on his stick shows so many different positive offensive qualities at once, it's startling. Damn near Lindberg-esque. (He actually reminds me a bit more of Fast.) If he slips to the 2nd or even the latter half of the first, I would totally be in favor of trading up to get him.
Skelleftea has a ton of guys I'd like in the system.

Moller - Former top prospect and he impressed me so much in the SAIK games I watched. Still only 24 I believe. Why not throw a 5th rounder the Kings way? He was controlling the pace of the game

Holloway - Demolished the league and I believe he was a few points shy of breaking Hakan Loob's SEL regular season point total. He's performed on NA ice before, but he never got a shot with the Kings. He could be nice for AHL depth or fill the role as the Newbury or John Mitchell on the 4th line.

Joacim Eriksson - 2008 Flyers 7th rounder and a top goalie prospect. I'm dumbfounded as to why the Flyers gave up on him. I believe he is a free agent and his statline with 1.67 GAA and .931 sv. percentage at the age of 22. He is a butterfly goalie and very athletic, similar to the King himself. In reference, Hank at the age of 22 posted a 1.79 GAA and .935 save percentage. He could be the next heir to Lundqvist and no pick required. Niklas Svedberg is a guy who's had great success in the AHL this season for Providence Bruins, Eddie Lack was the guy last year who was the best goalie in the AHL.