View Single Post
04-14-2013, 08:43 PM
vCash: 69
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
So what do you think Regeir has the same value as Schneider? You assessed the same compensation. I wonder what you think Carey Price is worth, considering he has never put up anything close to Schneiders stats and is getting paid more then 50% more. Probably a late 1st, but a mid 1st at best in this draft.
What does Regehrs value have to do with a goalies? I don't think you realize he's a defenseman

And Carey Price probably isn't worth much to other teams but considering he's only 25 and younger than Schneider and still has 3x more experience than him...I'd say his value is just a bit better than Schneiders but Price's contract would deffs hurt him unless he has a good post-season.

But Price is worth much more to the habs than other teams would want to pay but at least I can admit that

Canucks fans are talking as if they want a few firsts for him or a 1st line winger...I'm not sure exactly what you guys think he's worth, maybe you or other canuck fans can tell me? And since you brought up Price, do you Canuck fans think Schneider has more value than Price taking into account age, contract length + salary and experience?

ottawa is offline   Reply With Quote