View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Sergei Shirokov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big D View Post
Or arguing with you because most westerners are still at work when eastern games come on? I'm not saying Schneider isn't good, I'm saying Reimer is equally as good. Wake up man. There are a lot of good goalies in the NHL right now, which is why your stuck paying 2, nobody wants one.. Especially for what your lunatic gm seems to think he can get for them. Has the fact neither has been moved as of yet not made that clear to you folks out west yet cause is rather obvious from everywhere else.
Um no.

I guarentee you I know more about the Leafs than you do about the Canucks.

If you haven't noticed everything in Canada is about the Leafs. I get as much Leafs coverage here as I get Canucks coverage.

I watch probably 80% of Leafs games, and if I don't watch I get the full highlights and anaylsis from the Toronto Media Stations.

Schneider has been the better goalie of the two. There is a reason one of them is in Vezina conversation and playing ahead of a generational talent, and a reason the other isn't in Vezina conversation and that his GM is looking elsewhere to get an upgrade in net.

And yes, I'm sure no GM wants Schneider.

Sergei Shirokov is offline   Reply With Quote