View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 10:11 PM
Orca Smash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizeman View Post
Your logic is flawed. This entire 'fiasco' was BEFORE they screwed us by changing the CBA.

Luongo is now un trade-able. No? go ask Luongo and Gillis how trade-able he is.

Keep Luongo , trade Schneider.

Two years from now Schneider will be asking for an 8 year 7 mil dollar deal anyways. You want to go through all this again? Luongo is already signed at 5.3

Gillis screwed up on this one. Lets not make it worse by trading a good goaltender for nothing and eat his cap hit when he retires.
Then why was he not moved at the deadline or at all this year? Why was he not moved after he was re-signed for an asset?

And the term was a problem before the cba, so i think your lagic is flawed.

If you really think that schneider still might be traded so be it, i will very much disagree with you who is going to be gone.

It does not matter what you think or what you want to do or what i want to do, we have no idea what he will ask for next contract, all i am saying the club would have moved him by now if they were going to, all its doing is making us look bad with lou and creating unwanted tension with someone who we would desperately need to lean on to be our number 1 again. Why alienate lou and go through all this drama if it we had a good chance of keeping lou and trading schneider? It does not make sense.

Last edited by Orca Smash: 04-14-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Orca Smash is offline   Reply With Quote