View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 09:19 PM
njdevil26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Trap View Post
Bryz is not a bad goalie. His defense is a joke. Remember how many odd man rushes he faced against us.
My honest assessment? Bryz is a fantastic goalie that has WAY too much pressure on him in an organization that has seen year after year what kinds of teams win championships and refuse to conform to a winning style. From the absolute lack of discipline preached throughout the club, to the strange fact that every prospect they bring up ends up being a cheap-shot artist (besides Read).
You need to look no further than Richards and Carter. Two guys that were apparently such a ridiculous problem in the dressing room that they had to be traded. They both ended up in the party capital of the USA and just won a championship together and are having no issues. I mean hell.... can anyone name the last time the captain of a team lost his cool and got suspended in the middle of a crucial playoff series? It's honestly like whoever throws on that orange jersey completely forgets how to play responsible two way hockey... and if you DO accomplish that, you get traded out of town (Gagne, Carter, Richards, Van Riemsdyk). They need a serious re-vamp of hockey ops and scouting in that place. I will gladly take Bryz or even Briere if they are available.

Also, if Bryzgalov was wearing red and black, not ONE of his interviews would have ever been "interesting." That is exactly what is ruining his stay in Philly.