View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Kane One

vCash: 1425
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Why does Bob deserve it over him, he barely has better stats? I'm not sure we're a better team than Columbus this year either. Also, if I were a GM I'd rather vote in Lundqvist and know I gave the Vezina to an established elite goalie than a guy that may embarrass me down the line when he turns into Jim Carey 2.0. That's just me.
The Vezina goes to the best goalie of the season and not to who the more established goalie is. Bobrovsky has better stats in every category. If a GM gives the award to the goalie who had a better season, it will be impossible for them to get embarrassed down the line because they made the right move to give it to who deserves it for this year.

If you think the Vezina should go to the more established goalie, then you are ****ing up the award.

Glass from Girardi is practically a mathematical impossibility. I'm glad to have witnessed this great Rangers moment. -Bob Richards
I'd hate to know what the toilet facilities look like after a game with the way this team aims... -Megustaelhockey