Thread: OT: Visiting Toronto
View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Hurt

vCash: 500
If you like beer, check out the bars along Esplanade. Bier Markt, Fionn McCool's, Scotland Yard and there's another couple of places I'm probably forgetting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penalty Kill Icing View Post
No Jane and Finch yet?

OP: I'd suggest ROM. Not sure if you'd want to but you can also probably stroll through U of T St. George campus. Then, there is already mentioned Jays game.

Since you are staying until 30th, I suggest go near ACC or Dundas square (I am not sure if there will be a viewing party at Dundas square). Leafs will be playing their first playoff hockey game in a decades time! You surely don't want to miss out on the crowd. This might as well be a better experience than attending Leafs/Habs on 27th. Plus you won't have to spend crazy $$ on the tickets.
It's warming but I don't think the trees and stuff are in full bloom but UofT has a nice nature walk-ey area right down from the ROM. Honest Ed's is also nearby and there are a couple of bars and comedy clubs in the area as well. Also, Madison's is around the corner as well as the Dance Cave and the Brunny.