View Single Post
Old
04-14-2013, 10:18 PM
DousedInOil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledown99 View Post
For me I'm also looking at Hall, Ebs, Nuge, Yak and JSs development as well. They still have development ahead of them. If we continue to lose we could be stunting their development also. Will they get frustrated with the losing and stop caring? Will they learn what it takes to win with so many years of losing? Will long term team chemistry be affected by the constant losing (year after year)? I always felt Rick Nash's development was stalled because the constant losing. Good player but his showing his first few years and the skills he had made it look like he was going to be so much more than what he became.
Then that's something that management needs to be held responsible for. We can't be drafting based on what a team needs this season. You draft BPA with an emphasis on who will be the best long term career with respect to your team. Hall and Eberle are locked up long term while the rest of the young guys will be RFA's. They aren't going anywhere. The only person I would worry about is Justin Schultz.