View Single Post
Old
04-15-2013, 11:23 AM
Woodhouse
Global Moderator

vCash: 54
Grigorenko will not forget Quebec:
Quote:
"I would like to finish the season in Buffalo, but if I go to Rochester, it will also be a great experience," said the Russian skater, who turns 19 on May 16.
Quote:
"It was a very special year, and playing at different levels has given me a lot of experience," he said. "It was a good season for me, but my goal for next year is to play in the NHL, and I hope that I will not have to play anywhere else than in Buffalo."
Quote:
"We faced a very good team and I believe that we were not ready, so it's disappointing. I did not play as well as I could have, but the players of Rouyn-Noranda played very tight defensively and they were strong, not just against me, but against the whole team."

"It is true that [Iamgold Arena] has plenty of space on the ice out there, but we did not play well at the Coliseum either. Now, there is nothing that can be done."

And the future? "I will train hard this summer," he said. "I have to be stronger physically and mentally. I want to be a player who will make a difference."

"I spent two great years here and I will never forget the people at the Pepsi Coliseum screaming my name: Grigo! Grigo! It was fantastic. I just had my last meeting with Patrick [Roy] and I hope that we will one day find ourselves [in the same team]."