View Single Post
Old
04-15-2013, 11:29 AM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sens83 View Post
They better not get a call straight to the NHL after all the call-ups. Developing players in the AHL, especially in playoff games, is crucial to a winning attitude. We need bodies in Binghamton. Those of you that are suggesting they immediately make the NHL team need to realize that the organization is much larger than just the NHL franchise. This needs to be treated as a unit between both Bingo and Ottawa. Some of you on these forums get that, others still have the blinders on. You wouldn't have half the team, literally half, if it wasn't for that calder cup run a few years back. It pays dividends, this season I'm seeing some regression in logic/thinking on the GM's and I don't like it.
It looks like there are too many bodies in Bingo, a few were sitting out on the weekend. You have to wonder where the hell Luke is going to do with all these players & how the players feel who have been there all yr contributing to Bingo's success to be replaced by some kid from junior? I wonder if Puempel is as good right now as Hoffman, Prince or Schneider are at this time? Or if Ceci can come in & take a spot from one of the veteran defencemen?

Maybe Luke has them sit & watch & practise with the team until next season unless of course they are better than what Luke has now, are they? Should be interesting to see what happens, since they have locked a playoff spot maybe he gives them some games. The team is playing well & they may not want to mess with the chemistry. I think Bingo is going to have a good long run again this yr for the Calder Cup. Good luck.

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote