View Single Post
Old
04-15-2013, 01:15 PM
ilovetheflyers8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScJeff View Post
posted in ticket exchange as well but because this is free and soon I thoguht id post here too to get these a good home.

Two tickets Section A Row 2 for FREE for a good home for the game Apirl 20th. My best friend, a flyers fan, just went into the hopsital after trying to take his life and I had bought theses tickets as part of a road trip we were going too do. I just want these to be used, as preferably a good home. If you are in or near glenn falls and already have tickets but know of a family who could use these please e-mail me
scjeff@hotmail.com. I will need a full name of the person who will pick it up as they are "will call" tickets and I will have to call the box office to get it changed from my name.

Thanks,
I hope your friend recovers and you are okay. If know one claims them here maybe get in touch with the team and see if they have some people in mind to give them away too. Alternatively you could hit up one of the beat writers from either The Post-Star or The Saratogian and see if they have some suggestions.

Last edited by ilovetheflyers8: 04-15-2013 at 01:25 PM.