View Single Post
Old
04-15-2013, 02:25 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingPin View Post
Snieder was saying that they had planned to develope a more system based play and recognized the lack of one is why we struggled against teams like the devils and rags. Said that we never had the opportunity to put it into place because of the lack of preseason. I think they have tried over the course of this year and that's why everything's looked so poor and out of sync. If lavy has a system I'd love to see it. Just want a system don't care if its Santa Claus playing it
Yeah and I thought Snider's excuses were crap.....

Funny thing is that Lavi before the season started said that the lack of a preseason and camp would benefit the Flyers b/c there were still alot of players that understood his system. Continuity would benefit the Flyers....um yeah. Granted injuries hasn't helped with continuity but again this team is ill assembled and he hasn't adjusted all season. I don't see much that was redeeming on his part although he is not all to blame but again like Bryz he's been part of the problem and I really don't see that changing next year to be quite honest. If they are healthy and address a lot of their holes they won't be as bad as this year but I still think they will under achieve with him...but hope I'm wrong.

Again he is a good coach and his system is not completely outdated but it is definitely more predictable and it definitely calls for a lot of buy in b/c of the intense work it requires to sustain over a long season...

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote