View Single Post
Old
04-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Pierce Hawthorne
Formerly Avsare1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by supert View Post
I always like Mac T glad to have him back .

Listening to Him address the media . I think one of Edmonton young high end players are going to get dealt . I think it comes down to 2 players Yakupov or Eberle . My guess would be Eberle .

What can we get for Eberle ? What is your team willing to Offer ? Remember Eberle was playing with a broken finger this year . With that in mind it would be expected thats his offence would be down .

Edmonton needs
#1 D
#2 C with size , grit , a two way game , Can win FO , has some offence ability
our bottom 6 needs a complete do over .
a 1b goalie to push DD or to take his job

Other piece available are Hemsky , lets not bash him and I am not an Oiler fan that things he going to bring in other teams top players . Sam Gagner , Omark , not much value if any Possible the 2013 1st depending where we are drafting , 2 2nd rd pick 2013 , 2014 1st prospects expect Klefbom
If any of the big 4 were to move, it would probably be Yakupov or RNH based on what MacT said....

They're looking for a big tough top 6 guy who can support the softer guys. I would think Eberle and Hall would be the 2 they want to keep.

One would have to think Yakupov is the one that will be dangled. Probably for a legit #2/3 Dman with potential to be a #1. Along the lines of a MDZ, Staal, Shattenkirk, etc.

Not that any of those guys are actually available, but they would be the targets IMO.

Pierce Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote