View Single Post
Old
04-15-2013, 05:08 PM
OHLTG

vCash: 500
Will be interesting to see what happens. For them to use the term "significant" says more to me than the fact they're calling a presser in the first place.

Quote:
Hold on though you think going for it wasn't a bad idea but you want a start from scratch this year? So you gave the team last year a grand total of 30 games to see what they could do and now want to pull the plug? That is the exact definition of poor management. I have news for you if you want to start a rebuild it needs to start in June by shipping out some of the vets.
Going for it wasn't a bad idea given they weren't going to lose Koko. If you've got the pieces to make noise, and we saw flat-out they COULD make noise, then why not? Now that we've lost Koko, Aleardi, and possibly Pavelka, not to mention potentially others, if you don't get the Cup, you rebuild this off-season. I've never stated that you rebuild at the deadline next season. If it happens, you start now and go in with a young team. Frankly, I'm not against a rebuild, as long as some key pieces are set in stone from this years team.