View Single Post
Old
04-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
I'm really mad with Bergevin. His decisions since the trade deadline have been pathetic. I dont care if Kaberle gets injured just fkin play him ffs. Also no excuse to get in a situation where Bouillon, Drewiskeand Beaulieur are your 4th, 5th and 6th defensemen respectively. He likethrew the season out the window just for the sake of 'the plan'.
Well it is not bad if the plan do work. Something we don't know right now....but we might keep the thread for future use and in the 3-5 years then talk about how the plan went. Honestly, if I tell you now, that we're not going to be great this year...and be cup contender for the next 5-10 years with 1 cup or 2....pretty sure you wouldn't mind sucking right now. Yet, I know, even Bergevin doesn't know. But it doesn't mean to throw everything in one basket and then suck for the following years though.

Somehow, Bergevin's imprint is not fully in this team. He has not even ended his 1st year. We have no idea which D's were offered and what was asked.

Was it a good idea to throw away 2 of our 2nd rounders for Regehr? Or a 1st and something else for Bouwmeester? Or a 2nd and a 5th for Leopold? Should we have been interested in O'Byrne? I guess. But there was no obvious moves that wasn't too costly.