View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 12:59 AM
Lay Z Boy GM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnfantstk View Post
Why does KLOWE have to mention how many championship rings he has won? Like that has anything to do with how S***** a job he has been doing. I remember him mentioning that when he had that spat with Burke. What's up with that?
It shows he has an enormous ego, which isn't a good trait for someone to have. How are you going to make good decisions when you have an ego like that? Lowe can't do wrong, he's won what? 5, 6 Cups? He's the champ. I mean jeez, if the fans thought he was so bad why wouldn't they tell him? He only talks to the loyal, long-time season ticket holders, not the other peasant fans though.

I had it with Lowe before we even had that Cup run that he STILL clings to. I appreciate his loyalty, but at this point he'd benefit the club way more if he just resigned. But no, that won't happen. Kevin Lowe wants to relive his glory days and he wants to do it with his old pals. He'll hang in there, and if we ever do win a Cup again Kevin Lowe will be hoisting it above his head as if it was all his doing.

This whole charade is just embarrassing. I'm stuck between loving and hating the Oilers right now. I'll support MacT for now, but I almost hate Lowe at this point, he needs to go.

Lay Z Boy GM is offline   Reply With Quote