View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 02:09 AM
Traitor8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
So I guess I'm imagining it so much that I also imagined AC showing the whole thing again to highlight how much it DID affect him.

Of course he knows that. He knew that probably after the first goal went in. How did YOU feel during the game? Happy? Probably not. Neither did Price. You aren't getting the context of what and how it happened. It's not the end of the world, but I think it was a dumb thing to do given the circumstances. If it was Glen Healy, I wouldn't bat an eye, but I expect MD to be a little more sensitive to the situation and to a guy who is currently going through the roughest part of the season. Of course Carey has to get over it. My main point is that this game was glaringly a display of how **** the D is and all but one goal (was a pretty good screen that he was still trying to look over when the shot was taken) was "bad". It was players losing their guys, not playing like a 2nd place team and not bailing out a teammate who needed them to just be competent. And then he hears HIS name mentioned. Watch the clip and you tell me if it doesn't make your stomach turn.

BTW, I'm not trying to go on about it, it's the least of our problems, I'm just replying to your "Carey Price gets paid $$$ so get can go cry somewhere else" attitude.
Maybe Denis did it on purpose so Price hears his name and gets pissed and lights a fire on him ..

This can go on both ways ...

It's useless to say someone is "dumb" in a public forum no less when he was just doing his job and literally did nothing wrong. He just answered a question from a fan. You guys are way too sensitive.

How come you are not sensitive and think twice before calling Denis dumb in a public forum when he is just working and trying to earn a living?

Traitor8 is offline   Reply With Quote