View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 01:44 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellerEller View Post
People will be quick to notice his hustle and grit, but Gallagher has so much skill! His stick handling especially. He knows how to use the advantages a small frame can give you. I hope he gets better linemates because he deserves all the praise in the world right now. What a warrior.
Man, this is sooo true. Tonight he was deking guys and creating space for himself. He isn't just tenacious - he's talented with the puck as hell! Again, he reminds me of another #11 (was besmirched in between) and I truly hope he emulates him in many regards with more of an in your face, don't take **** attitude. Saku had his own arsenal of making opponents pay, but a lot of overlap.

I don't comprehend how the Calder should go simply to the rookie with the most points if it's by the margin Huberdeau and Gally are at. Who is arguably the Habs MVP this season? Gally. Where is Florida? Nowhere. Ice time aside, Gally has by far been the best rookie this year (early on Conacher was making a difference for his team).

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote