Thread: GDT: Preds vs Nucks
View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 03:07 AM
mikentn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
As a Canucks fan, I'm proud to see my team play with an edge rather than play soft. For the most part, Canucks are a middle weight team, and if they don't play feisty and push back, they get pushed around by the bigger teams.

I don't blame you for hating Burrows, but against such a dominating physical presence like Gill, but if he was your guy you'd want him to play the same way.

me2: c'mon, Kassian was a total troll there. He saw Weber coming and rather than walk away he gleefully gave Rinne a second shot.
Actually, I prefer our players not diving like Burroughs is want to do. That was a complete crap call on Gill.

Two other items from the game before I call it a night - Webs and Leggy have taken to checking each other as they're going to the bench if they're not starting the game. Pretty funny to watch, and good to see them having a bit of fun with each other.

and lastly, near the end of the game, Burroughs came over to the blue line near the Preds bench, looking to cherry pick. I no more said to the dear wifey " wouldn't be funny if someone on the bench took a jab at him" When I saw the end of a stick come up and poke him. I'm sure it was completely accidental....

mikentn is offline   Reply With Quote