View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM
MonkeyBusiness

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaforce View Post
It's just pro sports guys, unless you've bet your house on the game, any game is essentially meaningless and these games, in particular are even more meaningless.

We're guaranteed a playoff spot and these guys have to recharge for the playoffs which start in a few days.

I don't know if recharging means they have to hit the gym and work out like crazy, or have a few 12 hours sleeps and completely unwind by a pool with a geisha and a Brett Hull cigarette.

Whatever it takes, it's the playoffs that matter.

What really bugged me? Beaulieu and the way he appears so darn lazy. He coasted back to touch an icing as he was Raymond Bourque after winning the Norris. Like he had all day and night. And when the opposition drives towards the net he only puts his stick out halfheartedly to try to stop the guy.
I'd much rather see Tinordi in there.
You're misjudging him, he skates so smoothly that you think he's not skating his fastest. He's not a brute skater, he's a smooth skater and makes it seem effortless. Stop trying to hate on the 20 year old rook, he wasn't even our worst d-man last night.

MonkeyBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote