View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 09:16 AM
sandysan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habbybirthday View Post
Those are both dangerous offensive teams.

I'd go Budaj for Pittsburgh.

Price for Tampa.

Price needs time right now. Watch Budaj play. Not to mention that against a team like Pittsburgh if you put Price in and they blow the place up and price get's yanked again. That would kiiiilllll his confidence. And another pulling is possible against a team like pittsburgh.
and protecting him by having him duck good teams does not ? He's not an ageing boxer.

We are going to have to play good teams in the playoffs. We are afforded the luxury of already being in, use this advantage to allow price to work through his current troubles because if we dont were are looking at a certain first round exit ( and I like budaj).

If we were sitting in 9th and needed wins to get into the playoffs, I could see going for the short term gain. but everyone seems to think that because we are at the top of the division, that we are somehow ordained to go deep in the playoffs this year. I dont buy it, especially if we play like last night.

Goalies go into funks, price is in one now and I'd much rather he work through it now because its not going to affect whether we are in the playoffs or not.