View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
SolidSnakeUS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tade View Post
I would love to see them recalling Mark Alt for this game if Gervais isn't ready. But god please no Lilja. Give the opportunity to youngsters. Brandon Manning is another one who comes to my mind. I know he has been pretty awful this season for Adirondack but whatever. It's not like play-off race anymore (although there is still a chance). It would be good for him just like for Alt. They can step up their game... make some good impact and impress.

It's too hard to wish Flyers not to win this game vs Rangers. I would like to see entertaining game again just like yesterday vs Habs and see the Flyers score a lot of goals. But still, this draft is pretty damn important for us and we better get some high draft pick.
But hey guys there is a still chance to get somehow to the 8th spot and kill the Pens once again. (That would be probably the sweetest thing in my entire life ). I can see us winning next 5 or 6 games and then Rangers or more likely Islanders (or more likely both) to go on some big losing streak.
I don't think Alt's contract starts till next season.

SolidSnakeUS is offline   Reply With Quote