View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 11:31 AM
Sens Rule

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan the Great View Post
If EK65 comes back for, who sits?

Methot, Karlsson, Cowen, Gonchar, Phillips, Wiercioch, Gryba.

Guessing the last two rotate depending on who we play?
Yup. Gryba or Wiercioch.

I see Phillips as the only other possible option to sit, unless Cowen struggles in his return. And Phillips is a cagey vet that has been there done that and always played better in big games. With Karlsson and Gonchar healthy the need for Wiercioch is not as dire. And with Methot and Cowen as Physical defenders that also have speed the need for Gryba lessons. I think Benoit will be in the mix as well with Gryba and Wiercioch if we somehow keep everyone healthy and Karlsson returns. If everyone is healthy any of the 3 could be the 6th D-Man. With Lundin and Ceci and Borwiecki we have 11 D-men possibly that the team might not be too worried about putting in the lineup. Guess Ceci is a longshot. But is Karlsson really going to come back? I love our depth. I love that if we throw a guy in and he doesn't work we have another guy, and another, and another. All that would lead the team and coach to have some faith he could perform.

And at forward we are even DEEPER! Though it is too bad the Dawg is gone!

I love talent and experience coming back in the lineup but any injury seems to be easily replaced by a guy familiar to the team that has had some success.

Sens Rule is online now   Reply With Quote