View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 12:24 PM
okgooil
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
After listening to Gregor and Rishaug I feel better today.

Rishaug had a very good point. People complained about the lack of emotion from ST, so when Lowe shows some people hate him too?

Did say some stupid ****, but at least the emotion is there.

I do think they should've did some interviews, but at the same time with the season going so long would there be enough time for a new GM to make proper decisions at the draft? Would we really be able to interview that many candidates at this point?
I like K lowe's emotion. I really think the guy has a raw energy and understanding of hockey and what it takes to win. I think it is funny that people are so upset he isn't the best spoken guy and is a bit arrogant. This isn't the CEO of Apple here, it is the president of a F'ing hockey team. What do you expect. The guy is qualified for the job and he hired a guy he knows who is also qualified. I also find it funny every one is so upset Lowe would hire some one he knows, guess what this is the business world. happens all the time. it is important to know some one personally and know you can have a good working relationship with them.

The honest truth is every one is just pissy becuase the oilers have sucked for so long, and well can't blame them. However there are a lot of people that just need to take a step back. they are getting way to into this. At the end of the day it is a game, and for what it is worth I think it is going to get a lot more fun because Mac T will get this team going for next year. He will pull some moves, and get it done this off season. sit back and watch.

ps. I just realized that I said he wasn't the CEO of apple, but for the record Steve Jobs was a incredibly arrogant person.

okgooil is offline   Reply With Quote