View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Mr Forever
The Oilers :(

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by okgooil View Post
I like K lowe's emotion. I really think the guy has a raw energy and understanding of hockey and what it takes to win. I think it is funny that people are so upset he isn't the best spoken guy and is a bit arrogant. This isn't the CEO of Apple here, it is the president of a F'ing hockey team. What do you expect. The guy is qualified for the job and he hired a guy he knows who is also qualified. I also find it funny every one is so upset Lowe would hire some one he knows, guess what this is the business world. happens all the time. it is important to know some one personally and know you can have a good working relationship with them.

The honest truth is every one is just pissy becuase the oilers have sucked for so long, and well can't blame them. However there are a lot of people that just need to take a step back. they are getting way to into this. At the end of the day it is a game, and for what it is worth I think it is going to get a lot more fun because Mac T will get this team going for next year. He will pull some moves, and get it done this off season. sit back and watch.

ps. I just realized that I said he wasn't the CEO of apple, but for the record Steve Jobs was a incredibly arrogant person.
If he knew what he was doing why have the Oilers made the playoffs like 3/12 years we's been here..?

Come on, we all know bragging about how you rode the bus with Gretzky to four stanley cups here doesn't make you a qualified GM and it doesn't compensate for the fact this team has had little to no success with him involved in management.

This post from another thread says it all, and that's just scratching the surface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyril View Post
Let's see, KLowe's worst hour:

Asking Comrie to pay $2.5 million to facilitate a trade to Anaheim which prevented the Oilers from getting Correy Perry.

Ranting on a radio station about the "questionable pick" Bobby Ryan.

Wasting one month of an off-season trying to sign Dany Heatley.

Or yesterday's press conference.

Not to mention his teams have made the playoffs 3 out of 12 years since he was moved into management.

Tough to choose! There are so many "worst hours" for this guy.

Mr Forever is offline   Reply With Quote