View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 12:42 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InglewoodJack View Post
Oh so I guess it's the team's fault, not the coaching? I suppose that's an effect of having a super young team. From what I've heard Lefebvre isn't a very good coach, although I couldn't judge that on my own; I haven't watched the team since the early days of PK Subban.
I wouldn't say that. I'd blame them all. MB, the coaching staff and the players. I've seen most of Hamilton's games this year, they do consistently work hard which is good to see but they are also no fun to watch at all (not counting the recent additions as I can't wait to see Collberg) But watching them night in and night out try to create offense, especially on the PP can make one want to pull his or her eyes out.

The coaching staff has to take a lot of blame since the team is in last place, they have scored an insanely low amount of goals (150ish) and they PP has been at the bottom of the league. So I understand that they lack talent but when your in last and you can't score, fingers are going to be pointed and rightly so imo.

MB did bring in Tenute which was good but the idea to go with almost all rookies on defense was a questionable one at the start of the year and it backfired at least in the sense that the team is the worst in the league.

Then there's the players, Leblanc, Palushaj (when he was there), St-Denis, all have had down years after being among the best players on the team last season. Of course the injuries to the vets really hurt but at the end of the day it just hasn't gone very well in Hamilton so fans are not going to be happy.

But I assume that MB will not make any changes, just a guess on my part though so we'll see what happens.