View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 01:14 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsBozon View Post
I still don't see any relation to my post whatsoever. Gallagher or anyone else can say whatever the hell they want for that matter. To me words mean nothing. The let their goalie down, when he needed them the most. That's what happened. And it's going to take much more than a cute little 30 seconds clip to make me change my mind on that.
He mentioned some actual FACTS btw, in case you missed them, re: Carey giving them a chance, which is back up by, oh idk, reality?

2-2 game due to (look at the number of saves up until then, most of them difficult) gorges just deciding D is for the birds. In the slot, two guys do nothing, goal.

This was repeated going forward. If you think Gally was just going through the motions, think again. Listen to what he said about the team and how they played. He's pissed cuz he gave it his all (Gally) and he knows that the rest of the team played like crap in front of a goalie who gave them a chance to win in a game where they had to do it for him.

NM, you'll see and hear what you want to. Budaj is starting. I hope we win. We'll see what happens to Carey. I'm not the one who's worried about him. Enjoy the swiss cheese team D we have if they have a repeat performance.