View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 02:21 PM
BabyJagrov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJQuack View Post
Would it be beneficial to break him into the NHL on his off position... He has the makings of a wing, I could definitely see it, but the work he's done in the faceoff dot and defensive zone suggests that he should be brought in as center... He's got the game for it or sure, maybe over time, but he looks uncomfortable on the wing when I've seen him play there .... Something that can easily be fixed/adjusted too.

I don't know, if the Avs keep climbing you can avoid the problem and draft Drouin
Drouin - Duchene - Landy
Yes.
Yeah... Or Landeskog on his natural left-wing and Drouin at Duchene's right. Everytime I've seen Drouin make something crazy, it was from the right-wing so...

It would be a shame for Nathan MacKinnon to end up a winger ! The kid may play there to help a bit, and his game is suited for the wing as some say. But he puts to much work into being a good centerman to bring him up as a winger. MacKinnon is dynamic ! He'll end up being good wherever they put him.

But my Panthers need a center, and he is one of a kind ! I really hope we end up drafting him.

He'll be a center, bank on it.

RG, if you want a winger, you'll never be wrong by picking Drouin... Even if it is at numbero uno !

All three kids are special.

But I'm on the MacKinnon-bandwagon !

BabyJagrov is offline   Reply With Quote