View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Pulock seems to be falling in rankings if Im not mistaken. Don't know why though.
I was actually just going to edit my post.

He started out hot as hell. He was playing some really good hockey. I actually saw him play 6-8 times earlier in the year. He was by far the best player on the ice during those games. He seems to have fallen off a little bit here. We see this a lot actually. Players who have strong finishes start to leap frog players who struggle. He hasn't played that badly actully, but just hasn't had the same play from early in the year.

He does make a great first pass though. That shot of his is also amazing. It's a rocket. I personally seen him blow it by a couple goalies. Scouts seem to not like his skating all that much also, but when I saw him he was moving pretty damn well.

I wouldn't mind them also taking a look at his d pair partner Roy. He could be had later in the draft. Fix his skating and he could potentially become a good prospect.

Also Pulock is known for his leadership too. Born leader, which I love. I will take character over raw talent most of the time. That's why I like Pulock more than Zads.