View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Totally Radivojevic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Pulock seems to be falling in rankings if Im not mistaken. Don't know why though. My guess is that he struggles in the defensive end though.
I know he dealt with injury issues this season, so that could be playing a role. It's almost like he's been good for so long and since he didn't have a noticeable jump in play/production this year, he's falling a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
I was under the impression that Pulock wasn't really a "plus" skater--and that he had some pretty significant defensive question marks. Is that not the case?

Anyway, I don't think he's projected to go top 10 anymore. If we were to trade back, he might be an option, but it seems like a stretch based on where we sit at the moment.
I've read one or two reports saying his skating wasn't a plus, but a lot of people have praised his skating. It looks pretty good to me.

As for his defensive play, it sounds like he's pretty sound positionally and good with his stick, while occasionally throwing his body around. As long as it's solid, that works for me based on his outlet passing/offensive upside.