View Single Post
04-16-2013, 05:07 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Darth Yoda View Post
Not physical might be the right word. I can say that his two best seasons scoringwise he played 5-on-5 with, in 07-08 big bodied two-way LW Jochen Hecht, at that time pretty gifted playmaker Jeff Connolly and while he was injured Clarke MacArthur of all people. In 11-12 he played 5-on-5 with inconsistent goal scorer Thomas Vanek and offensively underperforming playmaker Derek Roy.'

He fits in pretty much everywhere but cant really pull a line by himself, although last season he definietely hit his peak and was better than ever by himself. Normally needs someone to either share defensive responsibilites, or goalscoring, the first one i feel is most important. It is interesting though that he had a big bodied LW with him both seasons, although he handily outscored the two both times. Hecht was by the way overall an almost constant companion with him. Pominville is somewhat of an enigma really, heh.
I very much appreciate you letting us know some of the details about Pominville. Many of us here are not overly familiar with him, and it is nice to learn about him.

DeuceMN is offline   Reply With Quote