View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Darth Yoda

vCash: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceMN View Post
I very much appreciate you letting us know some of the details about Pominville. Many of us here are not overly familiar with him, and it is nice to learn about him.
Thanks. I dont have the exact numbers, but a redicoulously high number of i believe mainly Hechts goals but also assists through the years was in combination with Pommer. It did'nt even stop when Hecht got worse offensively these last couple of years, but only ended when the german got injured in 2011-12, and Jason had to find new linemates in Vanek and Roy. The latter was drafted the same year as Jason and they both debuted in 2003-04, but they had yet to play regularly 5-on-5 together until last season. I'm tired, but i'll add that Pominville through the years certainly had successful stretches where Hecht was the center and Vanek on LW. But i believe he can do better. Now i leave it to you long time Minnesota fans to try to comprehend what all this means for the Wild. I'll be here though, and as soon as i get a proper internet connection so i can watch the games again it will be a real treat. You know, i went through some gigabyte roof just before the trade and i have only seen highlights since.

Darth Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote