View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Cfriss216

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights77 View Post
I'm not sure you could make up a team better suited to knock off the Knights. The size and grit that Plymouth has coupled with a few excellent point producers (Rakell, Trocheck, Heard, Noesen, Wilson) will be tough to handle. When comparing the defence corps on either side though, you have to give the edge to London. A rookie goalie (sort of) in each net is interesting too.
Forwards - even - the talent and depth is very close.
Defence - edge London.
Goalies - even.
With that said, all it takes is a bounce or some bad calls to start the momentum going one way.....

I don't see that Game 6 tickets for Sunday afternoon are on sale yet in Plymouth, but I am going to make the trip. (I fully expect this to go 6 at least).
From what I see on tv, the arena looks like a good barn to catch a game
Lots of people have tried to knock the Compuware Arena for various reasons, I know it's not the most glamorous place as far as that awe factor when you walk into the seating bowl. But there isn't a bad seat in the house and your right on top of the action even if you get up to grab another beer/snack. I love going up to watch games, it has that cozy atmosphere to it and has that classic junior barn feel. By the way..when were the whalers on TV at home? It's to bad sportsnet never did a "Friday Night Hockey" game from Compuware, would have been a great team to put on national TV this year.