View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 05:19 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Legend I think there needs to be an emphasis on getting some bigger forwards that can play. You can clear out Bowen and Bilcke and if you watch the conference finals there will be some good size on display Wilson, Noesen, Payne, Uvira, Mistele, Horvat, Anderson, Elie, Brassard, Graovac, Zharkov, Sandlak, Camara, Schiefele, Theoret. I would include Athanasiou who's 6'2 but that's not his type of game. You really need another couple of forwards to go with Giftopolous. Not sure how they are acquired but after the import draft it needs to be addressed. I don't think Allen, Moore, Ho-Sang could hold up.
I would agree more size needed up front,though London does okay with Domi,RupertsX2
Tierney,Welytcha,Plymouth with Trocheck,Meurs and before Aleardi,Barrie with Hall,Beyers,Oconnor but I get your pt,which is why I stated earlier in another post
dont be surprised if Windsor"s other 2 O/As next yr are Brassard and Sandlak along with Giftopoulous,I do think they will keep Bilcke,with Clark graduated,and Bowen probably moved,hopefully Euro draft yields 1-2 good size forwards,Harper from Erie is a good sized guy who may fit here as well
I am sure Windsor will be looking hard to add more size upfront like some of the moves i have suggested

This how my lineup would look for 2013-2014[tentative}

Hosang-Rychel-Marchese
Vail-Harper-Brassard
Giftopoulous-Allen-Sandlak
Moore-Verbeek-Euro
Euro-Bilcke-

Def

Ebert-Sanvido
Brown-Koekkoek
Murphy-Seiloff

spares- Murray,Burns

Goalies
DeKort-Kuchmey

sp-Johnston

Players moved/traded= Studnicka,Bateman,Bowen,Mcnaughton,and Johnson?
JrB- Graham,Lukchuk,Johnston,Marlatt,Hudie,Killins,Mark ovic,probably Burns,
Hughes and Leslie
Other players which could alter things woudl be Cen Rob Demontis and D-man
Bennett Morrisson,both are 17 years old and could compete for a job with the big
club
I am well aware other or different moves will probably occur but I think its a start
in the projection of a roster