View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Des Louise
Formerly E=CH2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
I don't think it's fair to constantly refer back to "2010 playoff run Gorges" as something that we should expect to see from him on a regular basis. Just like how it wouldn't be fair to expect the same from Halak, Cammalleri or Gill (three players off the top of my head who had monstrously above-average runs that playoffs with us).
This is one of the most hilarious post i've ever read.

It's not fair to refer to Gorges as the 2010 playoffs run gorges because he was too good ?

I'm speechless. Oh boy...

Gill and Gorges basically spent entire periods in their own zones blocking shots. You don't win hockey games like that. Nine times out of ten the habs lose the Washington series and are out in the first round playing the way they did.

People were brainwashed into believing Jacques Martin's system was actual real hockey while it was happening because they love the habs and want them to be great. But now that we actually have real hockey, one would think people would wise up about this stuff. I guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Subban was worse than Gorges the last 2 years. This year he's taken his game up a couple of notches.
And people say Montreal fans know hockey.

Holy crap.