View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 07:51 PM
StellerEller
DeadliestSekac

vCash: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitants View Post
Im sick of all this BS complaining about the habs and Price in particular.

Granted he has not been perfect, but i recall some point at the beginning of the season where ppl were saying is is top 5 in the league and leading candidate for team canada at next Olympics. he is still that goalie. he is allowed to have a few bad games, especially when the team in front of him does not show up.

this team played a great season after last yrs disaster. they were still supposed to suck, and the team has overachieved since the start of the season. After they finally clinched a playoff spot 2 weeks before the season is over they have an emotional let down and fall back to earth a bit. Give them a break let them remember what its like to loose so that they can get hungry again for the playoffs.

chill out and be happy the team is in the top 5 in the league and not the bottom 5 after a one yr turnover.

i hate bipolar fans

/rant

edit: rant 2

What RDS did last night talking about price while he is sitting right next to you is completely ridiculous! NO CLASS. The media and fans in this city put entirely too much pressure on this hockey team.
I agree with much of what you have said, but I do think that the dangers of a slump are amplified by MT's refusal to change the lines. This team has several combinations that could work and the changes that need to made don't have to be a complete blow up of the current alignment. Hopefully you're right and they remember that they need to be hungry, but I do worry they're being put in a position to struggle.